Sunday, October 11, 2009

PS 85Q







This weekend I went to PS 85Q in Astoria to meet up with two artists, to sketch a mural we are doing for this school. It was a beautiful day and I got to know a little more about Queens... It brought me back to when I was little attending school for the first time in a America. I knew PS 70Q, the elementary school that I attended when I was 7 was near by... Walking into this cafeteria really brought back memories, along w/ the weather!!!! I felt like time froze since then and nothing has changed...

1 comment:

  1. OMG! It looks just like the school mom went to when she was a little girl. It actually still stands, but is now a deer processing plant during the winter months and they have indoor flea markets during the warmer months. Wish I had grown up then. I think it would have been easier than this technology stuffed society that I have had to grow up in.

    ReplyDelete