Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New York Cares Day @ PS 85Q








While working on the Mural Project I met the most wonderful people... Kate and Yuan the artists, Tom our team leader... We also had Principle Ann opening the school for us to come work... After weeks of planning and drawing out book covers... We finally manage to finish 20 Canvas for it to be hung all around the school. Principle Ann mentioned that the building was more then 100 years old so this might be the best way to show artwork rather then on the actual walls...I think we were all shocked how successful it all turned out. I wish I can upload all 20 book covers but that will be too much... I had a lot of fun and met some really cool people!!! I am sad now that we don't have a special project to work on together...

No comments:

Post a Comment