Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving @ The Roxbury NY

Ahhh~
Thanksgiving was great! I spent it with my Best Friend Sascha at Alec's parents house in upstate New York along with Daniel. We took a road trip there and Alec even let me DRIVE to "town!" kee kee kee. Alec's hometown is really beautiful surrounded by hills, trees and his wonderful family. Importantly it was extremely relaxing, I needed the total darkness when you turn off the lights,the nonstop eating... delicious meals cooked by Alec's mother Bonnie, and having absolutely nothing to do. We got to eat, drink, critique a cook off, watch endless about of youtube videos of Beyonce, mini hikes and I even got to see my first snow of the year. I had so much fun! and I miss Jane (Alec's dog) even if she smelled and gave me puffy, red eyes, she might be the luckiest dog I know. If you question the last photo of the Apollo Theater: I have never seen it and when we dropped off Daniel in Harlem I got really excited to see it for the first time! so yes the trip was very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment